Saturday, March 19, 2011

Weekender vol. 003



Time for some space surfing!


This weekend Major Shark and Frugal Spaceman get their boards waxed and hit the stars! (Frugal spaceman also snagged a sweet deal on a used hammer!)


----------


Hey there everybody!


Week two of the highfive extravaganza has hit home and it looks like it's going to be happening for a long long time!


So I've been trying to pick out one of my many stories to start focusing on with a webcomic but it's pretty overwhelming when you have so many characters floating around that all seem to have a viable story to tell. maybe I should focus on a few super short stories? Either way I know that the only thing I should be doing is just doing so lets hope that I can get something out there soon.


There's a totally awesome webcast this weekend with one of my favorite artists ever Doug TenNaple for buying Manga Studio cheap or something. The software was a great deal and from my milling around with it seems mega-powerful on things that always screw up my creative flow (dialog balloons, gutter designs, you know the drill).


So I hope everyone has an awesome weekend! highfives!


-jouste the drawbarian

No comments:

Post a Comment