Saturday, March 26, 2011

Weekender vol. 004



Sweet deal on a used jet-ski!


This weekend our deal-seeking duo take a deserved dip! It's Major Shark's territory so Frugal Spaceman will take up the rear on his newly acquired aquatic vessel! 
----------


Week three has come and gone with a flurry of fast sketches and it's been loads of fun for all involved.


I've started focusing my ideas into some semblances of story and working with Manga Studio is a total blast. After seeing the super great Webcast from Mr. TenNaple it really got me loving the power of the program and how fast my ideas can get down on the digital drawing board.


Still no themes for next week,  and i still have a lot of League of Legends champions to finish so i'll just keep focusing on those guys while i try and start my web comics. A big thanks to everyone who's been stopping by and checking out my stuff. I really appreciate it!


Have an awesome weekend everyone.


-jouste the drawbarian

No comments:

Post a Comment