Saturday, May 14, 2011

Weekender vol. 011


Time for some Vespa violence in this weeks Weekender!

----------

One little hiccup last week but we are rolling again!

Yikes, what a pile of busy last week. work was loads of fun but a little extreme in some cases, I spent most of my spare time working on some smaller games and I think it may be catching up with me. Last week was a full 5 highfives of females! I've never been the greatest at drawing the dames but I'm glad that I got the practice. I'm actually over half done the League of Legends roster although I'm sure that there will be a few more releases in the weeks to come.

So everyone should head over to polycount and vote for thier amazing BRAWL competition! holy cats was that ever a cool contest! it was taking any fighting character/environment in any game and re-imagining them/it! was it ever a toss up for me. I was torn three ways between rv_el's fisherman Haggar, Massbot's Ken the Eagle in Aztec attire, and JFletcher's surreal Super Mario. And the Environment guys are absolutely astounding!

A pretty amazing thing about this contest is the only thing you win is rights to brag and say your awesome, no I-pads, ball-caps, or t-shirts here. Just competition for the sake of competition. so I salute all entrants for showing up to BRAWL!

have a good week everybody!

-jouste the drawbarian

1 comment:

  1. You know what they say. . ."Practice makes perfect." Soon you'll be busty dame pro fo sho!!

    ReplyDelete