Sunday, May 1, 2011

Weekender vol. 009

Budget aerial combat training! Frugal spaceman is saving up for a bargain jet-pack but wants to hit the skies running with some punching practice!

----------

The ninth week of highfiving and my hand isn't even sore!

The week was a pile of fun and I feel like i'm getting a handle on working on a web comic. It's faster and simpler than my finished work but I'm really excited to see things starting to come together. It's really quite strange revisiting characters form over 8 years ago and drawing them again, I remembered a lot more stuff than I thought I would about them and I never even wrote anything down.

So if you have a hankering for following the pre-production phase of a funny book on the web you can check out the Rooftop Seven blog and watch 2 amateur web comic guys bust out some cool, pulpy monster killing action! Thanks everybody!

-jouste the drawbarian

No comments:

Post a Comment