Sunday, May 22, 2011

Weekender vol. 012


Looks like its time for some yard work on an epic scale!

----------

The twelfth issue of the weekender has arrived! last week was awesome as most weeks go, I made it to the 1 year anniversary of the Fullindie Meetup which is always an awesome time. I entered Stexe's way cool champion contest and made it into the final 4! All in all a pretty productive week. So I'm going to be trying to get my act together and finish up my side stuff but man alive have I been biting off more than I can chew. I'm not really sure why it keeps on happening but I believe that I was close to a breaking point last week.

All is good tough! and this next week marks another pile of stuff that I can get completed! so thanks for all the comments and support everyone! It really helps me keep going!

have an awesome week!

-jouste the drawbarian

No comments:

Post a Comment